I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Savings

Day 240

I wasn't really ready to return to work today. And the hiding migraine made sure I did not forget it. As did the residual aches and soreness.

But on the bright side,

*I managed a walk that didn't leave me the worse for wear
*I've been breezing through my current book, and enjoying it
*my prescription went down one whole quarter in price.

That's 1/4 of a load of laundry to wash, or dry.

A penny saved is a penny earned, but a quarter saved is a smile earned!