I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fame! I'm gonna live forever!

Day 217

From my post on The Thursday Chronicles today.

While we're on the fridge show-off kick, I'd like to add one of my own. Here is an article that came out this week in a community section of a local paper (the same day I was in a completely different paper for a completely different reason, that not only included a picture, but was onTHE front page!):

(I did not include the article, but for those of you who know my name, you can probably google it in some way or just email me and ask me to send you a link.)

Now, I know it was not a Thursday that the original event took place.

And I know it was not a Thursday that the article came out.

But it was a Thursday--namely today--that a librarian from Nova Scotia contacted me, asking me for more details about my mystery program. Talk about unexpected fame and honor!!! I'm completely aghast! I don't know what to do with myself except eat brown rice with broccoli and fresh basil and then look for something in the not-too-sweet sweet side--for they can be rewards as well as stress-easers!

No comments: