I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's not all vanity if it brings a smile and joy

Day 221

I exuded cuteness in every possible way today. It was a lot of fun. And wow did it help in so much in spite of the headache that isn't going away and the down-to-the-wire responsibilities I have to take care of. Not only did I not feel the stress as strongly as I have been of late, but no one could tell from the outside either.

I wonder.

One day of good clothes is nice.

Two days of flattering clothes is wonderful.

But three days of amazing clothes? What an effect on the attitude and perspective!!!

No comments: