I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, August 13, 2010

If I Only Had a Brain...But Until Then--

Day 225

It is so lovely when one's brain has decided to take a break for an undetermined time, and yet one still needs to go to work, that there is a task at work that requires little brain power.

Ah, yes. I do love my job.

Making a music video of the pictures from our Summer Reading Program across the branch?

Not only was it little on the brain, it was a whole lot of fun, too!!!!



(And then to come home in the evening and make another one for a wedding present--what more fun!)

No comments: