I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keep (up) the faith

Day 237

Sleep.

Movies.

Reading.

Yummy food.

Yep. I did all that I planned as my first day of my vacation. Well. Except one. I haven't cried. Yet. I've got a lot of tears just waiting to come. Maybe tomorrow.

However, I did have the missionaries over for another member lesson. And the Spirit was very strong and I am definitely inspired to "keep at it" in spite of the many disappointments I've had recently as well as over the years. I am determined to do my best and make my Heavenly Father proud that I'm going out of my comfort zone to share His love for and with His children.

I'm grateful for the additional spiritual element the missionaries brought to my first day off.

No comments: