I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Over.

Day 224

[I'm cheating again, and borrowing from The Thursday Chronicles.]

The bigger stresses of the SRP--which thankfully comes to its official end this Saturday, but not its technical end until next Saturday--ended for me.

Today.

Yep. On a Thursday. And my brain and self immediately decided to just shut down once my last storytime of the summer ended. Which isn't good, since there are still things to get done before the technical end. And I worry about the after-major-stress effects, which never pan out well for me.

But for today, this Thursday, it's over.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Post-major-stress? Go slow!!!!!!!