I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No Cares

Day 223

I didn't care if it was over 100 degrees.
I didn't care that the heat index made the temperature higher.

I didn't care that there was thunder in the distance.

I didn't care that I saw lightning--it was actually very lovely.

I didn't care that my iPod had not been charged and was on its very last battery legs.

I didn't care that I was already tired and sore from...well, who knows? Stress?

I just didn't care.


And I finally went running.

No comments: