I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Wii Wii!

Day 211

My wonderful co-worker--whom I don't get to see very often since the switch in departments--and I realized that neither of us had any Friday evening plans. So we were spontaneous and decided to hang out at her house. We walked her dog, which I enjoy because the dog is cute, I like the neighborhood, I need the exercise, and I love our talks. Then she made us a yummy dinner.

But best of all (besides the talking and laughing) was when she suggested we try her Wii Dance Party (or something like that). I'm so not coordinated in things like that. And I hate looking like a fool. That's why I like to do my exercise videos at home. By myself.

But both of us looking silly, uncoordinated, and lacking rhythm together? Ah, it was such fun. Add to that image two librarians still in their black work dresses and their hair done and I have quite the enjoyable memory. It was a very fun evening and I'm so glad we were able to have that.

No comments: