I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, July 2, 2010

letter of appreciation

Day 183

Dear French Apple Cobbler,

You are so good to me. Perhaps not good for me. But most certainly good to me. Who else could provide further enjoyment while watching a roommate with one's roommate? Who else could be my 2nd cobbler ever made? Who else could have a recipe which asked for ingredients that were all at hand? Who else could be mixed together in 12 minutes? Who else could fill the apartment with that aroma? Who else could make melting vanilla ice cream that much better?

Who else, indeed?

Sincerely,

Grateful Consumer

No comments: