I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Way to Celebrate

Day 205

OK. So they were leftover from last night because I couldn't wait until Pioneer Day for them. But I still had them on Pioneer Day. They made a wonderful breakfast. And just how they honored so many of my ancestors and indeed the entire Church's heritage I cannot really tell you. Perhaps, their diligence, courage, and faith which helped the Gospel and its followers to stay strong and immovable, allowing me and others to believe and live our beliefs, values, and standards. And such freedom and ability to live what brings me the greatest joy makes sense to celebrate it with something else that brings me joy.

Ah, yes. Sassy Pancakes. A rare treat.

No comments: