I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Making a Splash

Day 184

I could not foresee any other chance to make it to any kind of swimming water this summer, so in spite of the tempting chance to sleep in and/or sleep all day at home, I had a date (with me) and ventured out to the beach for a few hours. And what joys came along!

It was the most perfect weather! Especially after what we've been enduring.

And it was a lovely view.

And I got a bit of a workout.

And I read...kind of.

(And I looked pretty and modest in my new swimsuit.)

And I made a fabulous and much-needed-for-me analogy with ocean and friendship.

And I still got in my sleeping--two or three bouts of it.

Glorious, wondrous, happy morning at the beach!

No comments: