I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"I Read Words Upon the Paper"

Day 201

Having to work Tuesday evenings this month, I've had to plan on missing Institute. That's not a happy thing for me. Institute is my favorite part about being in the branch. Often, it feels like the only thing that I get any spiritual gain or lift from. I know a big part of that is our teacher and his wife. And we now know that once we are done studying the Doctrine and Covenants, he will be released. It will be a very sad change for me. So it has been even harder knowing I'm missing these last few classes that he's teaching. So it was a very happy thing when tonight's performer ended and and took down in plenty of time for me to make it to half of tonight's class!

I was very, very grateful that I could study the scriptures in a happy, worthwhile, uplifting scripture class.

No comments: