I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Day 206

Decisions can be such difficult things. So many different kinds of decisions, and so many different ways to come to the decision. And with so many reasons, causes, and effects that are entailed into a decision, it is absolutely no wonder that one of the biggest understatements ever is "This is a hard decision."

I have been going through such difficult decision dilemmas myself of late. These have been some of the most complicated I've ever had, because I can only get at it in tiny pieces, with time in between before I can get another tiny piece taken care of. I never feel I've quite made the full decision because there always seems to be more to the decision. It's a bit odd. I don't remember going through this before, though I'm sure I have. Maybe I just wasn't as aware of it before.

So, while it's not easy, I'm grateful for the part that prayer always plays in this, and that I can tell I am getting somewhere in making this current decision(s).

No comments: