I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Owe


Day 103

I know I finished my taxes a while ago. And I believe I’ve mentioned this joy before. But when you work at a library where tax forms are and see people scrambling to get forms and try to get things done in these last few days, well, it just makes me even more grateful. Grateful that I got all of my forms in good time (which is a little nerve-racking when one changes jobs and moves). Grateful that I didn’t procrastinate. Grateful for a refund. (Yay for paying tithing!) Grateful for peace of mind.

Grateful for the Lord helping me see a responsibility and making it fairly easy to fulfill.

No comments: