I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Aware


Day 118

Because of my wonderful temple time with family yesterday, I was unable to attend the YSA meeting at the Conference Center that my stake (as well as others) was asked to go. So, I went to the meeting tonight, meant for stakes in Davis county. Aside from the new stake boundaries being told, the information would be the same. It was neat to have members of the Quorum of the Seventy telling us of this, as well as to have Sister Beck and Elder Ballard speak to us of the changes coming this Sunday.

What meant the most to me was to know that the Lord is mindful of us Young Single Adults, and that these changes are from Him and my Heavenly Father.

No comments: