I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Making My House a Home


Day 105

It was a very good day. I had my weekly temple trip this morning. It made me smile to know my little brother has received his endowment now. At some point after returning home, my apartment was dedicated. It was a very special and spiritual experience, and I’m grateful I was able to have it.

Then I was on to cook. I don’t often get a chance to cook lots. Nor the time. So having a few hours to make a Strawberry Shortbread and some Wontons. It was very happy. Even happier when friends came over to share that food and watch The Music Man with me for National Library Week celebrations. A happy way for a house warming.

I’m grateful the Lord has given me a place for my home.

No comments: