I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Day!


Day 104

Two successful storytimes. 

My parents and 2 brothers in Nauvoo for a very special event in my youngest brother’s life.

Wonderful Institute class (sadly my last one for the semester). 

A little more information on the BIG meeting(s) next week that will bring changes I'm nervous and excited for. 

Snow in the morning followed by a lovely sunny afternoon.            

Talking to my newly planted garden. 

Meeting with my fellow teen librarians in the system (always fun).

Cheez-Its! 

Netflix. 

Knowing tomorrow is my day off. 

Less than a week until I'm in Portland for a very special event.

Ah, yes. It just keeps looking up and up!

No comments: