I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grow a Garden!


Day 99

I’ve been itching for this ever since I saw that my new home had a balcony. Even more so when I saw how much good sun exposure I had. And driving me crazy to hear all of my east coast friends who have already begun.

So, today, I made my first steps. I bought the beginning things I would need for My Garden!

I’m so excited the Lord is giving me another learning chance at trying to be self-sufficient and obedient to His prophets while getting in tune with nature right here at home.

No comments: