I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Lazy, Sort of

Day 119

I had a most lazy day. It was wonderful!! Just lazing about. And then I took a walk in the cemetery among the blustery weather. I listened to my music as I walked among the tombstones and read their writings. I did not expect the experience to be as somber and spiritual and uplifting as it was. It was very precious and I’m glad I can visit this reverent place often.

Later in the evening, I joined two friends to watch a high school’s production of a musical I have never seen on stage. I’ve watched the film version of it many a time while growing up. So I was so excited to see “1776” live—and I was not disappointed in the least!

So, I guess it wasn’t all out lazy, and I am so grateful for the other joys the Lord sent to me this day.

No comments: