I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Improving Myself


Day 100

Today’s gratitude is for a lesson the Lord brought into my life. And not just for the lesson. But for seeing how far I’ve come in the last few years that, when I saw just how big this fault of mine is, I didn’t beat myself up for it. I didn’t get depressed and think how awful I am. No. I was able to see the fault. Acknowledge my wrongs. And determine to make improvements with the understanding that it make time but to be honest with myself and consistent in my efforts.

And that I have the Lord to help me to be more like Him.

P.S. A new nephew is pretty good addition to the happiness, too!

No comments: