I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter--kinda


Day 114

It didn’t quite feel like Easter Sunday at church. A bit understandable in some ways, as it was our last Sunday as a ward. Indeed, the last Sunday that ward would ever exist. We spent much time in farewells. I’m rather grateful I hadn’t been here for a very long time, so that I didn’t feel as attached as those who have been in the ward for 3 or more years. (I haven’t known what that is like since I was 15 years old.) Sad, yes. But exciting, too!

Then, being Easter, I decided to spend time with the family. So I went to see grandma and uncles and aunt and cousins. And I had a very fun, enjoyable visit. My uncles sometimes remind me a great deal of my own brothers.

A nice Easter with my eternal extended family—made possible through my Savior.

No comments: