I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Protecting our rights

I posted the following on my Facebook wall after seeing the movie mentioned:

The movie "Gentleman's Agreement" is a fantastic movie teaching all sorts of lessons. One being the importance of and right to freedom of religion--for people to believe and practice how they believe. If Prop 8 (and the other states with similar propositions) is not passed, freedom of religion will be taken away. Don't let the government take away our rights to believe and practice our religion of choice!

No comments: