I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cherish Every Moment

Remember that one of the main purposes of traditional marriage is to bring life into this world. Only a mother and father could truly know what these parents have felt. 

[from my online journal]:
Saw this on my sister-in-law's blog. You may have been misty-eyed, Me., but I broke right down into lots tears. Of course, I always was a crier--among family and in non-public settings. Thanks for sharing it. I had to do so, too! So much we can gain from it.

No comments: