I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

[from today's entry in my online journal]:
Yes indeed! It has been 18 wonderfully fantastic years since I became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Since I took upon me the name of Christ and covenanted to stand as a witness of God in all the places and doings of my life. I know I have faltered many times, in many ways, and in many things. And I know I have much improvement to make. But I know that my Redeemer is there reaching toward me to help me along and reach the potential that He makes possible for me to reach. I hope I continually strive to live up to the expectations Heavenly Father has of me, and that I never shame or dishonor the name of my beloved Savior. 

No comments: