I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Be Informed

Know what Prop 8 supporters are really supporting, and how the results will affect everyone.

(The following videos and much more may be found at the LDS website supporting Proposition 8.
What's the Harm?

Does Prop 8 take away existing rights of sane-sex couples?
Don't same-sex couples deserve happiness?

Didn't we already vote on this?

Do other people support Prop 8?

Tired of Intolerance?


Elder Bednar's Q&A about Prop 8

LDS leaders' call to us to take action

No comments: