I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Happy News!

[today's entry in my online journal]:

The location of the Philly Temple has been announced! On N. Broad Street between Noble and Hamilton streets. It will probably be like the Manhattan and Hong Kong temples since that is still right in the middle of the city. This location is smack in the middle between the Historic Philly sites and my graduate school Drexel University. Here is the full article in the Philadelphia Inquirer about the announcement today. And I don't know if the picture caption will still be up, but take a look at this Typo:
"Mormon church president Thomas S. Monsoon addresses a general conference in Salt Lake City. The church plans to build four other temples worldwide."

Ooops!

That's probably not a first, though. Just think: if I were still living in DE, I would have a temple only 45 minutes away! It's so wonderful and amazing and fantastic!!! The work of the Lord moves forth!

No comments: