I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I do LOVE to see the temple!

I had a little ventation in my online journal this evening. While I love the temple and its work, I get very upset when members do not attend the temple. I will talk of temples more in future, I promise, but just wanted to share. I'm a normal person with normal emotions and feelings. And can't help a little sarcasm and humor, too. And if it happens to raise some questions about things, I'd love to answer! Please ask!

"I had a wonderful temple trip today! It was our Stake Temple Trip. Three or four distinct personal moments that meant a lot to me. Loved getting to do sealings with Kelli and Erin. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, gals! I hope you loved it! They're my favorite! Endowment session was very good, too. And who wouldn't want to sit in the Celestial Room for 45 minutes? 

"We got to meet in the Assembly Hall and the messages from the Temple Presidency and their wives were magnificent. Unfortunately, there were not as many of the stake that could have and should have been there. And people complain about not having a temple closer. If 3 hours ain't close enough for you to make some sort of sacrifice, then you don't deserve a temple that's closer!!!! Show the Lord you use what He has given you before you ask for more. Anyone seen the sealed part of the Book of Mormon lately? Yeah, I thought not.

"Sorry, 'k, that's out.. 

"So, a picture of the temple, because I can't help taking at least one every time I go! 
Just too beautiful! And the weather, of course, so incredibly beautiful. There is a reason I was born at my favorite time of year! And I must put in, an autumn in the east is drastically different from what the west calls "autumn." You just can't imagine how perfect today was."

No comments: