I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting through hard times

[from my online journal, today's entry]:

...toughing it out. But I'm making it. The next few weeks are going to be rough, but it is a trial of my faith and I must work through it. I received a much-needed and much-appreciated blessing from the Branch President. How I miss my father and brothers at times like these. But I'm grateful for worthy Priesthood holders and I believe in that power from God. 

And Elder Holland's CES fireside was incredibly excellent and, as always, just what I needed to hear right now. I recommend it to all. When the archives are available, I'll add a link to it. A must-hear for everyone. I barely took any notes (I know--rare!) because I was so engrossed by the Spirit and his message. Again, I'm grateful for inspired Church leadership, and the Holy Ghost, and the Gospel, and the Atonement, and well, all of it. Not just grateful for it. But I testify that all of it is real, true, vital to life and exaltation.

No comments: