I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Like You and Me

Day 152


I wasn't absolutely sure it was her--because they don't always look in person the way you see them in pictures and on TV. Still, we chatted books. She even gave me a couple of recommendations. Absolutely awesome: 

Today, I talked books with the prophet's daughter. 

And I loved that the Lord helps me see just how human and relatable our Church leaders are.

Today's Smile: All of those kids signing up for Summer Reading, and getting to stamp their thumbprints on a world map. A child's smile--it is priceless!

Today's Something New: I've been reading a book with random facts in it. Stuff I'd never think to research--# of Supreme Court justices presidents appointed, or which countries get the most vacation time. Some of the stuff is rather interesting. It makes me re-examine things. 

No comments: