I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Witness of the Holy Ghost

Day 156

I love that the Lord gives me Sabbath days and all the wonderful testimonies from the Spirit of things related to the Gospel.

Today's Smile: I make others smile by my general silly personality. Apparently. Sometimes I wish I weren't so silly, flighty, and all. But I think the entertainment and smiles I seem to give others might be worth it.

Today's Something New: I watched a deaf history in America documentary and had no idea that all throughout their history there was a controversy between them as to using sign language or learning to speak. I'm a hearing person with relatively few hearing-impaired people in my life, so it is hard for me to have a more personal and informed opinion. But I have always thought both possibilities were great and power to those who want to try one or both. I don't understand why some are so set with just one of them and against the other. And I find it intriguing that this still exists today.

No comments: