I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Most Worthwhile Gift

Nothing in this life is of greater worth than the supernal gift of the Holy Ghost. It is the source of joy, peace, knowledge, strength, love, and every other good thing. With the Atonement, it is the power by which we may be changed and made strong where we are weak. With the priesthood, it is the power by which marriages and families are sealed together eternally (see D&C 132:7, 19). It is the power by which the Lord makes Himself manifest unto those who believe in Him (see 2 Nephi 26:13). Every good thing depends on getting and keeping the power of the Holy Ghost in our lives. Everything depends on that."

Lawrence E. Corbridge, "The Way," Ensign, Nov. 2008, 35

All I can think after this wonderful quote is "What can I say more?" (Jacob 6:12)

No comments: