I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Rising Generation...

...sure knows how to have fun!!! I'm still part of that, right? I mean, I'm only 10 years older. Am I not still rising? :-)

[from my Facebook posting]:


Oh my word--my brother's AWESOME!!!! He SO gets it all from me. This has to be my laugh for the month--Bar None! And what a happy way to recycle old memories for me and my CC days (this was one of "our songs.") P.S. Maybe you should wait to watch it on another day. Not quite the Sunday song, even if they are The Mormon Mafia. :-)

No comments: