I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I do what I can

Day 266

I'm still requiring every boost that I can get to help me through this month, this week. I rarely wear my Easter dress to work, because I think it's "too cute" for a place of profession. But today I needed it. And it was nice to hear the compliments.

But what I needed more involved finishing a good book and beginning its final sequel with no need to wait, and making my birthday wishful thinking wish list.

Best of all was receiving a lovely and wonderfully aromatic (early) birthday bouquet from my dear friend at work.


No comments: