I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All Things

Day 251

Things are stressful, in every way. Including financial. And that usually sweeps over everything else as I try to take care of it. It also tragically affects my self-esteem and treatment of self. But I keep plugging along, making sure I stay close to my Savior. For I can do all things in Christ, even meet financial needs.

And He proves it over and over. Most recently: Someone bought a textbook I listed months ago. A former editing client led me to a new client and a promise of a couple months' editing work.

I am so grateful that nothing is too mundane, trivial, or beneath-notice for my Savior--and that He is always there in everything I have ever and will ever need.

No comments: