I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, November 24, 2008

"So much to be thankful for..."

[from my online journal today]:
I've been planning this video for a couple of weeks. But it actually was a lot harder to create than I thought it would be. I just didn't have enough of "the right kind" of pictures. But I think it has come together fairly well. Some very personal parts to it, but they are things that make me thankful or remind me of the "so much more" that I can do. So here it is--just in time for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, that was amazing. Thank you for sharing that. I can't even describe it's effect on me..thank you so much!