I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

All for us

"In the moonlit silence of that Near Eastern night, every acute pain, every heartfelt grief, every crushing wrong and human hurt experienced by every man, woman, and child in the human family was to be heaped upon his weary shoulders. But in such a moment, when someone might have said it to him, he rather says to us, 'Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.' (John 14:27.)"


Jeffrey R. Holland, "He Loved Them unto the End," Ensign, Nov. 1989, 25)

If the Savior didn't give up on the hardest thing known in this world and beyond, then we should not give up when we reach hard times. We can do it. He is there to help us through.

No comments: