I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, October 17, 2011

I Need This

Day 277-290

Look at me and my bad self.

Really.

I'm terrible.

Other things in my life are getting much better at being done. Probably because I finally figured out that writing down absolutely everything I have to do in the day helped me remember that I needed to do it. Because once I had a good memory, but now it is sadly lacking. So, perhaps I should write this down among the day's tasks. For I would not want to be considered an unprofitable and ungrateful servant.

For the gratitude is certainly there. And it is expressed to Him who grants me all blessings and happiness.

But writing it here somehow helps me to better acknowledge it to myself.

And I am grateful for so much--new friends, exercise, gorgeous autumn, sewing, baking, a new dress, period dramas, great homemade food, and trip plans coming together to name a very few.

No comments: