I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

All is Well--and Wonderful!

Day 262-274

This is so terrible! How can I not get to daily writing about all the things I'm grateful for--all the things that make me so happy? For I am so happy! And I want to record the happy times as much (actually more) than the not-so-happy times. I want myself, my posterity, and any one else who might ever read this to know that I am happy. I am full of happiness and joy. That I am a joyful person because I truly am full of joy!

And the last 12 days have been fabulous. Even more so because my birthday was involved. And I met an author who is awesome (and signed my free copy of her great book). And my presentation went well and others said it helped them. And I have the most fun birthday party! And I saw my beautiful fall colors. And I attended the RS broadcast and heard Pres. Uchtdorf's wonderful talk. And I helped a friend in the ward talent show. And I went to one of my first UT Part 3 friend's reception. And BYU has won TWO games. And I've been watching the classic Star Wars trilogy. And I received my 2nd bouquet of flowers in my life--with EIGHT roses!!! And, well...

I've started a lot of sentences with and. And could do more. :-) Because there is so much and will continue to be so.

I love my life!!

No comments: