I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back from "Break"

I have been bad, and I know it. I haven't written on this blog in almost two months. It is simply because I get home fairly "late" (after 8pm) and after having spent an entire day at a computer, I don't often want to turn on my laptop to type in here. Thus, two or three weeks got away. Then the idea of "Playing Ketchup" just seemed too much and too daunting and I avoided it. Thus avoiding the blog altogether. Silly, I know. But I did.

Instead of Playing Ketchup, then, I am just going to pick up from today and keep going. However, I have to note that the last month has been a particularly trying one. It's Summer Reading, so that isn't a surprise that all kinds of things are effecting me mentally, physically, and emotionally. But spiritually, things are fabulous! I have made it through the trials in the other areas because I have made sure to hold to my scripture study, my prayers, my faith, my Church attendance, my Institute classes, and so much more. Indeed, these trials really were much easier to bear because of the spiritual support I had in my life from my Savior and the comfort of the Spirit. It is a shame that I did not have the daily recordings of this pressing on and growth and such. But I know they happened.

And I am indeed exceedingly grateful.

No comments: