I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

If ever I feel...

...that I am flawed, that I am undesirable, that I am undeserving, that I am not of worth, then I need to remember that

I am a Daughter of My Heavenly Father,
Who Loves Me.


If that isn't enough, then I can read President Hinckley's entire talk. I remember crying then, as I cry now.

I know it's true.

I am Heavenly Father's daughter. His little girl. That divine relationship is enough for me to not pay heed to any one who tries to make me feel and think less of myself...including myself.