I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Of Note

[posted on my Austen Knows Best blog]:

If thou dost wonder of the blog listings which do rest themselves upon the side of this my creation, I have made mention of some blogs which do give me pleasure to peruse. One such boasts the appellation of "Mormon Mommy Blogs." Though not a Mormon Mommy myself, two of my insignificant blogs (that of the religious nature and that of the everything-else nature) have found their honors in being added to the lists found thereon. The honor is to be among so many other more noteworthy endeavors. Yet I do appreciate it all the same.

No comments: