I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, March 16, 2009

LDS Literature

I've entered a drawing (at MormonMommyBlogs) for a new book by an LDS author. Having been raised on LDS Literature, and then studying it in my English major days at BYU, I am quite interested in reading the book. While the cheesy stuff I've read in my life would not count as "great literature" (such as Austen, Gaskell, Dickens, N.R. Giff, and others) in my opinion, they still played a special part in my life and my testimony. So, I would love to read something that not only makes me feel good about life and my religion, and builds my testimony, but is also written well. No sap. Reality. Honesty. Hopefully I'll be able to obtain a copy some day, since I don't think I'll easily see on out here in the East unless I find some way in my budget to work in buying one. That is, of course, unless I actually won the drawing! Check it out here!

No comments: