I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, September 4, 2015

Gospel Message Day 345

Heavenly Father

How broad a topic! And one I've mentioned so much in the last year, I think putting them together creates an overall look at our Father in Heaven. He is
kind
patient
loving
giving
sacrificing
aware
clever
fair
just
merciful.

And that's just a few qualities. If you think I'm just listing off a bunch of nice things to say about a person, I only listed what came to mind as I thought of what we have read in the scriptures or what I have seen in my life. We simply need to look around us to see only a few of the things that Heavenly Father has given to us. He is patient in spite of all the times we forget, or make mistakes, or even purposefully rebel and do wrong. And He made the ultimate sacrifice when He allowed His son to be crucified. He is always mindful and aware of each of us and what we are going through.

Our Father is worthy and beyond deserving of every loving adoration we could give Him.

No comments: