I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wait for it. Wait for it....!

Day 158

I enjoy anticipation. Typically. With most things.

Perhaps it's because I love the build-up to whatever it is I'm anticipating. And the closer I get to that whatever, I know I am closer to enjoying that whatever.

And so it is now.

I have been anticipating this vacation for months. Maybe even a year. I might even be able to say longer.

But the anticipation is nearly over as I board a plane early tomorrow morning and head off to be with my family.

Ah, yes. Worthwhile anticipation that I'm so excited to be almost over!!

No comments: