I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I Have a Family..."

Day 101

I finally was able to get back to my back-and-forth work between Ancestry.com and new Family Search. I don't want to just do work for anyone that needs it done. I want to be sure I have as much information that we can find for the people. And in searching the records available on Ancestry, as well as what other trees others have created, it starts to boggle the mind. There are so many names and dates. Duplicates everywhere. Clashing information abounds. Forgotten marriages, incorrect death dates. It is a mystery and a half! It's a good thing I love to do research, love to organize, and love to solve confusion. But wow--what an exercise for the brain!

Family History--isn't it about...time? And love? And diligence? And courage? And determination? And rewards beyond what you can comprehend?

No comments: