I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Bit More

Day 104

I've been worn out and tired, and still fighting the cold or allergy thing. Mornings I wake up and want to run, but worry what running breathing in more pollen could do. A very slow mile walk at lunch about did me in! And my exhaustion has kept me from getting around to things I ought to get around to.

So, I find a little pat for my back when this evening, I did 20 minutes of strength training and then scrubbed the shower.

I'm grateful that the Lord helps me find a little more strength when I feel there is none left.

No comments: