I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Read the Book of Mormon

Day 86

Each day I'm grateful for many things. Today, it was two huge things, and I think I should save one for its own day. Temple? Or Book of Mormon? I have opted to go with Book of Mormon. I was catching up a bit on my daily reading, as I had hoped to be further along by this time of year than I am. So on my way home from the temple, I popped in my Book of Mormon CDs and listened to the entire book of Mosiah. And as I listened, I remembered over and over how much I love the Book of Mormon. How much it has affected my life. How much I know it to be true. I wish I could pass on my love and belief of this book with every person. But it is up for them to come to know its truth and love it for themselves. However, I certainly can share my testimony of it, which I will continue to strive to do until I have no more breath to share it.

I'm so grateful I've had easy access to my favorite book my entire life!

No comments: