I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Blessings of Music

Day 73

I love to sing. One of my favorite of favoritest things ever. Today's singing had me thinking of how I am grateful

for the blessing of music in my life

for the blessing of enjoying good music

for the amazing blessing of being able to make music myself

Today, in many ways (including a talk on the hymns & singing in a duet of "Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me") I was reminded of all 3 blessings.

And I am even more grateful for the vital role of music in my life.

No comments: