I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Gospel Message Day 328

Atonement - Strength

Another element of the Atonement is the strength we are able to receive. For me, that strength can be either emotional or spiritual. Even physical. I'm sure the pioneers found physical strength to keep going on because of the Atonement. Probably mental as well. Maybe even financial when I think of the blessings of tithing. When I need sustaining in life, my Redeemer gives me the strength needed through His Atonement.

No comments: