I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Gospel Message Day 261

Second Coming of Jesus Christ, Part 3

So, the scriptures are filled with the signs that will come showing that Christ's coming is near. But they are also filled with joy and excitement because of the love, healing, hope, and peace He will bring. The reasons we have to celebrate Christ coming to Earth the first time will be the same yet in fuller, greater, stronger force because it is during the winding up years of the Earth in its current state. Of us being in such a difficult, trying world and finally seeing that phase coming to an end. There is great cause and purpose for us to look forward to His coming, and there will be wonderful reason to rejoice.

No comments: